Super-calendar (Beta)

Boost your calendar and have a all-in-one structure.

Story time

I was writing the last post of this blog: my organization method. At the section Google Calendar I've added a third party component called Weather calendar by Vejnø.

Unfortunately, that same time I wrote the post, it had a problem with the API. So, since the project didn't had an update in 4 years and probably some ideas would never be implemented, I've decide to write my own version of the tool with NodeJS.

But I wanted more, why end there, right? I've decided to develop a exchange rate calendar too, and use the same base for both.

What it has:

All:

  • Click the calendar event to see more context

Exchange rate:

  • xxx conversion (any target x base)
  • Format: target_currency_name: base conversion
  • Example: 💵 Real: $0,26 

Weather:

  • Format: emoji | current temperature | minimum | maximum
  • Portuguese and English (by now)
  • Example: 🌧️ 17 | 14 / 19  *Click to expand
    Weather Forecast

    ⏰ 06/28/2024 02:41:33 PM

    🇧🇷 São Paulo

    ☁️ Broken clouds

    ⚡️ Pressure 1012 hPa

    💧 Humidity 51%

    🚩 Wind speed up to 7.01 m/s
    from WNW ⬅️

    ➕ https://openweathermap.org/city/3448439

    📅 https://super-calendar.com

Plans:

  • Holidays calendars: Religion-based and country-specific
  • Merge Brazilian Holidays to the tool
  • Open the source on version 1.0

Preview

* Beta - It will be remodeled
Open in a new tab

Thanks to:

Popular posts from this blog